Join the clean energy revolution and start generating your own electricity!
The Inflation Reduction Act passed in summer 2022 allows you to save 30% on your installation using the Investment Tax Credit (ITC).
We’re neighbors promoting solar, here to answer questions & offering free roof assessments. We can answer questions about your clean energy options.
What we do
- Assess your roof & estimate solar potential
- Compare with current usage & offer approximate cost
- Suggest ways to reduce electricity usage
- Discuss “Electrifying Everything” to transition fossil fuel uses to electric
- Share stories about local solar installations
- Answer questions, resolve concerns
- Connect you with vetted local installers
- Review proposals by any installer and help you understand what you’re buying.
- If you already have rooftop solar, we can drop off a lawn sign. A sign on your front yard is sure to get your neighbors to ask about your great decision.
Where to begin?
- If you live in Philly, see Solarize Philly.
- If you live in Delaware County, see Solarize Delco.
- The Greater West Chester area is spawning their own Solarize campaign this year. See the Solarize Greater West Chester page on this site. Use this whether you live in Greater West Chester or anyplace in Chester County.
- If you live in Montgomery County, please use our contact form. We were having regular open meetings, but we are no longer doing that.
- If you live in Bucks County, please use our contact form.
- If you just want to reach out and ask a question, please write us!
Page last updated: Sep 8, 2022